Web Maniacs provides online support to its clients.
We know that sometimes, it can be frustrating to install something new, and/or to use a program without having any knowledge of its interface. – But do not worry. We can assist you.
Web Maniacs uses TeamViewer to assist our clients in helping with tech support and training on new products.
We also assist our clients remotely in set-up email accounts and email signatures.
TeamViewer is a fast and safe remote management tool designed to help managed IT service providers proactively monitor remote systems, client endpoints, and networks. It can monitor devices like Windows, macOS, and Linux for early identification of issues. It helps team members stay connected from different locations via online meetings. TeamViewer consists of an intuitive and easy-to-use interface with powerful remote access features.
Advantages of TeamViewer
- It can be installed and updated with ease
- TeamViewer help teams share sensitive files across different locations
- It makes communication easier for remote teams with video, chat, and voice calling features
- It can be used on Android, Linux, BlackBerry Windows, and Mac devices
- TeamViewer is free of cost for non-commercial purposes
- It helps provide easy access to remote machines
- It helps detect and highlight issues to other team members
- It helps team members conduct online training sessions for up to 25 members simultaneously
- It helps boost sales potential
- It doesn’t require router configurations
- The team can easily access crucial data and applications anytime, anywhere using TeamViewer
- It provides excellent customer support
- TeamViewer supports remote printing, remote chatting, and wake-on-LAN without any specific configurations
- With TeamViewer, users can share their screens, application window, and entire desktop
- It helps with easy file transfer from online storage services such as OneDrive, Box, and Google Drive
- It provides a drag and drop feature to share files from one system to another
Download TeamViewer & Installation Guide
Instruction on how to download and install teamviewer
- Click on the Download button above
- Follow the instructions to save the setup file
After downloading TeamViewer, you can start the setup wizard.
1) Run the setup file you have downloaded previously
2) Select Default Installation under How do you want to proceed? and click Accept – next